Our friendly staff is always ready to help with scheduling, insurance or anything else you may need during your time with us. For your convenience we have the following information available:
To schedule your appointment today please call (949) 364-2900. If at any time you are unable to make your appointment, please notify us at least 24 business hours in advance to avoid a No Show fee. We would be glad to reschedule your appointment at a more favorable time, if necessary. We greatly appreciate your time and consideration and look forward to seeing you.
We accept most insurance plans, however, some insurances may require a physician referral or authorization so please call extension 1865 or 1866 for insurance questions. Thank you!
If you have any billing questions please call Extension 1865 or 1866 and we will be happy to assist you.
A strong odor can be a dangerous trigger to patients with asthma and allergies. Please do not wear perfumes or fragrant lotions when visiting our office. Also, while in our office you may not use nail polish, polish removers, glues or other items with strong odors.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Printable Patient Forms
To help expedite your appointment with us, we have provided the following forms that you can print and fill out before coming in to see us:
- Complete New Patient Packet
- Patient Information Sheet
- Patient History Form
- Notice of Privacy & Acknowledgement
- Financial Policy
- Notification to Consumers
- Request Medical Records to be SENT to A&A
- Request Medical Records FROM A&A
- Parking Information & Directions Mission Viejo
- Parking Information & Directions Irvine
- Authorization to Treat A Minor
- Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Care Plan